Sunday, March 04, 2007

Captivator

This is the latest mix featuring some damn fine music. It starts off with Move Yo Ass by Freddie Crueger, continues through a bunch of quality rockers and finishes with Drums of Steel by Muggs, Daz I Cue and Joe the Butcher.

Here's the tracklist:
Move Yo Ass Red Astaire
1st Stroke (Funkstörung Remix) Funkstörung
Fuck+Them+Bitches Kelis
Nothing but Love Stereotyp
Singalong Treva Whateva
Mama Said (Wear You Out) DJ T-Rock & Squashy Nice
Give The Drummer Some (Original Mix) Nickodemus
Hello Big Mama Kraak & Smaak
My 1st Big Break Cut Chemist
Dangerous Vibes (R&B Mix Full Vocal) Ferry Ultra feat. Roy Ayers
Secret Stealth Stealth 2
Hip Hop Body Rock DJ T-Rock & Squashy Nice
Drums of Steel DJ Muggs feat. Daz I Cue

I hope you enjoy it. I'll have a new one to post in a few days. Remember you can download mixes from my site anytime www.jonwesleydj.com

No comments: